Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Backups

2007-10-11 11:43:32
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Backups
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: "Edward Ortiz" <edward.ortiz AT utsa DOT edu>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:21:43 -0400
Look at using Hot Catalog backups.  They work much better and they can
run during backups.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.