Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5 Features that aren't yet available?

2007-10-10 14:32:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5 Features that aren't yet available?
From: "Roger Wilber" <rogerwilber AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:09:21 -0400
That's like saying the information should be written on a needle in
that large haystack.

Symantec seems to treat NetBackup like the ugly step child.

http://www.symantec.com/business/solutions/key_products.jsp?solid=smb_br

See NetBackup even listed Backup & Recovery Solutions?

These might be a little more useful:

Release Notes:
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/290196.htm

6.5 Upgrade Portal: