Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] SSO slower than network issue

2007-10-10 08:52:20
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] SSO slower than network issue
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:39:21 +0100
By putting SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS and NUMBER_DATA_BUFFERS in
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/config i have managed to increase the speed to ~
11-13MB/s but thats more like 100Mbit network connection speeds and not
throughput you'd expect over a 2GB HBA.

We have another media server same setup which gets like 35MBs.

Anyone any tips?

Cheers