Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] sso question

2007-10-09 11:24:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] sso question
From: "Tim Hoke" <thoke AT northpeak DOT org>
To: dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 09:59:34 -0500
This is a perfectly good configuration.  You've just uncovered a limitation of using robtest where the robotic control host can't see the drives.

In an L700, I'd be surprised if you actually needed to issue the unload command (lots of libraries can now accomplish the unload automagically while doing a move).  Did you try a move without unload?  If that doesn't work, then you've already found your appropriate solution.

HTH
-Tim