Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VRTSperl error when installing ICS (NBU 6) on RHEL 4

2007-10-05 14:29:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VRTSperl error when installing ICS (NBU 6) on RHEL 4
From: jthompson <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:59:27 -0700
I've searched and searched as well as contacted support and nobody seems to
know the solution to this issue.  When I try to run installics, I get the
following error message:

Cannot find VRTSperl to execute

I've tried running it using the full path (ie /NBU/installics) as well as
pointing to it during the initial master server set up, both resulting in the
error message above.

Has anyone run into a similar issue and was able to resolve it?

Thanks!