Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reg: exclude list

2007-10-03 23:52:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reg: exclude list
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 20:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All

    I have netbackup 6.0 installed in solaris box. I have two policies with 11 clients each . I have created a exclude_list.policyname  and also include_list.poilcyname in all the clients under the directory /usr/openv/netbackup/ and also added respective entry, but it is not excluding the filesystem which is mentioned in exclude_list.policyname. Its taking long time to complete the backup. It is unnecessarily taking backup which is not required.Pls advice me where i made a mistake

Regards
Hemalatha

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!