Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to rename a robot?

2007-09-28 11:44:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to rename a robot?
From: "Schneider, Matthew J." <Matthew.Schneider AT mybrighthouse DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:11:31 -0400

Hi,

I moved one of my tape libraries to a media server with one already attached.

I deleted all drives, robots and storage units from netbackup before I brought them all in again.  Netbackup decided to name the already attached robot TLD 1 and the new one TLD 0.

How can I switch the numbers around?  Every time I rescan it labels them the same AND I don’t see any option to change the name.

Netbackup 6.0MP4 Solaris 10 media sever, 9 master server.

Thanks!

Matt