Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] WysDM

2007-09-19 05:57:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] WysDM
From: "Goldnet" <robert AT goldnet.co DOT uk>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:43:36 +0100
I wanted to compare prices for Veritas NBR which I have been given figures for, but does anyone have costs for WysDM?

Regards,

Robert Smith

e: robert AT goldnet.co DOT uk
t: +44 (0)20 8432 3242
f: +44 (0)20 8432 4616
m +44 (0)7801 562801

This email (including any attachments) is meant only for the intended recipient. It may also contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any reliance on, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this message by mistake and delete the email and all attachments. Although every reasonable effort is made to keep its network free from viruses, Agite Software Ltd accept no responsibility for any virus transmitted by this email or any attachments and the recipient should use up-to-date virus checking software.