Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Invalid Images in DSU - How to clear?

2007-09-19 02:09:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Invalid Images in DSU - How to clear?
From: dy018 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:46:26 -0700
Hi,

Currently one of my media servers is using its large localdisk as a DSU in my
netbackup domain.

What i realised was that some of the failed backup jobs or some backup job that
i cancelled, the images already created in the disk but in actual fact, these
images is not registered in the NBU catalog hence cannot be use but still eats
up my disk space. Netbackup shld delete away these images if the backup failed.

How am i going to determine exactly how much disk space left in my DSU? Or does
NBU have another command to clean up all these useless images?

Anyone knows?