Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tracking Tape Eject

2007-09-09 01:31:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tracking Tape Eject
From: "Martin Ruslan" <mit.martin AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:05:42 +0700
You can use Vault option for this.
It will track it for you.. ;)

Regards,
mTz

On 9/7/07, UlrichJU < netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

Is there a log in Netbackup that logs when tapes are ejected.   I just want to be able to track when people take tapes out or put new ones in.   It would be nice to know when I am troubleshooting issues involving why did Netbackup use that tape and not this one.   I spent hours looking for a reason why only to find out later that it had been pulled from the library.

Julie