Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] )(*@^%)*(&@# Symantec Support

2007-09-06 14:25:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] )(*@^%)*(&@# Symantec Support
From: <steve_swick AT dofasco DOT ca>
To: <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>, <blaine_robison AT yahoo DOT com>, <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:02:57 -0400
Jonathon,
I've scene this same problem here about 9 months ago.  Not sure what levels
your running at.
Our problem was Master Server NB 5.1 MP4, Oracle client 5.1 MP4.  Apparently
this problem was introduced in the release on 5.1 MP4.  Resolution was either
upgrade to MP5, or either downgrade the client one level.  We down graded the
libobk.sl to MP3 on the client & things ran fine afterwards.

Hope this helps....

                Steve Swick
                Storage Analyst