Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] )(*@^%)*(&@# Symantec Support

2007-09-06 12:28:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] )(*@^%)*(&@# Symantec Support
From: "Ian Clements" <Ian.Clements AT arm DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:07:05 -0700

Be thankful you are not calling Microsoft. Who will pawn  you between
different
groups whilst they try and solve your problem...and of course, each time
you get
shuffled off, it's to the end of the line :)

I would politely point out that the problem is the same. You are still
not able
to get a reliable backup. I might ask for his boss but not before asking
escalate the original case.

Ian