Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Notify Scripts (without sending on retries)

2007-08-27 16:40:01
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Notify Scripts (without sending on retries)
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <Brian.Beaird AT cat DOT com>, <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:24:25 -0400
You can try using these scripts, in windows version they are located
C:\Program Files\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\

parent_start_notify.cmd
parent_end_notify.cmd

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.