Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Question about netbackup in DR

2007-08-20 09:31:23
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Question about netbackup in DR
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:09:02 -0400

Instead of expiring copy 1 (00001) you can use bpchangeprimary to change
copy 2  (00037) to be the primary copy.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.