Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup v6.0MP4 update to MP5

2007-08-19 22:21:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup v6.0MP4 update to MP5
From: Krzys <krzys AT perfekt DOT net>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:02:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hello folks, I am pretty new to netbackup and I am not sure how to update my
installation to MP5, I have MP4 installed and it does say I need to remove MP4
in order to update it to MP5? but how do I downgrade it to 6.0? Ther is install
script for solaris to update to latest patch MP5 but there is no reference how
to get rid of MP4 in the README file.. any help would be greatly appreciated..
don thave NetBackup support for weekend so I cannot get any help right now, if
cannot get any answer from this mailing list I will call them in the morning
but
I wanted to give it a try today as I had some free time to play with it...

Anyway thank you so much for all your help, this group is superb :) I did learn
so much in the past few month from this list.... Thanks for everything...