Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 - Anyone actually using it?

2007-08-17 11:01:33
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 - Anyone actually using it?
From: Blaine Robison <blaine_robison AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 07:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
I am using it in some of my smaller environments. so far no issues it looks
like 6.0 except for some improvements in the Vault Management area.
Pretty stable so far.
Upgrade from 6.0 was pretty painless. Upgrade from 5.1 to 6.5 has the same pain
as 6.0 to 5.1.

Blaine Robison
Solaris Ceritfied System Administrator
Solaris Certified Network Administrator