Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 - Anyone actually using it?

2007-08-17 01:15:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 - Anyone actually using it?
From: Tristan.Ball AT leica-microsystems DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:54:01 +1100

I know, it's only just been released, and after the-hell-that-was-6.0, I'm thinking most folks are going to wait a long while.

But on the other hand, we don't currently have BMR licensed, and the fact that it's included in 6.5 is very attractive... Actually, just getting all the old advanced client functionality by licensing the "Enterprise Client" option is very attractive too.

So what are other folk doing?

Tristan Ball
System Administrator
Leica Microsystems/Biosystems Division