Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 MP5 on Win2K3x64 client

2007-08-16 09:10:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 MP5 on Win2K3x64 client
From: Mike Kiles <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 05:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
I have 1 client running Win2k3x64 running Oracle
10GR2. I installed 6.0MP4 on it, file system backups
worked fine, but to get support for Oracle10GR2, I
installed MP5, I got snapshot errors. So I diasabled
Windows Open File Backups, now this client reboots
every time during a backup. I am doing more
troubleshooting at this point, but wanted to ask the
group if you have any Win2K3x64 clients, what version
of NBU and patch level, you use to back it up.

Thx