Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Odd Policy Behavior

2007-08-14 09:41:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Odd Policy Behavior
From: "Swartwood, Bob" <bswartw AT fbinsmi DOT com>
To: "'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:17:29 -0400
We had a similar problem a few weeks ago and contacted Symantec/Veritas.  We
got no explanation but were directed to recreate the policy and the problem
went away.  I.E., the policy definition was corrupted.

Our symptoms were that the incremental repeated essentially every 30 minutes
until the window expired.  At which point we got a status=196.

Veritas 6.0MP4 on a primarily Windows environment.