Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Flashbackup on Linux?

2007-08-13 10:31:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Flashbackup on Linux?
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:59:28 -0500

Has anybody seen a roadmap for Flashbackup support on Linux?  We’re getting some very large lun requests (well over 1TB)  and with the success we’ve had with Flash on Solaris and Windows, I’d like to use it on Linux as well.  The latest compatibility chart I’ve seen shows no support yet and the 6.5 compat doc isn’t out yet.

Has anybody heard anything about Flashbackup for Linux?

Thanks,

               …/Ed

--

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD