Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help With Netbackup 5.1

2007-08-08 15:23:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help With Netbackup 5.1
From: Tsilva <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 06:14:46 -0700
_-_ Hello _-_

I´m using the Veritas Netbackup 5.1 version, I need to generate some kind of
report or file and then pass it to an Oracle database or make a direct
connection to the oracle database and send the information into this database,
this is to make a connection with an application in Java, this is to generate
some charts using the informacion within the report or file, is this possible?,
if someone know how to do this or some other options please let me know and
post your answer, I´ll appreciate your help.

Tsilva