Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Anyone take the plunge to 6.0MP5 yet?

2007-08-07 12:35:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Anyone take the plunge to 6.0MP5 yet?
From: Karl.Rossing AT federated DOT ca
To: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:17:28 -0500

I only installed on my windows management station running vista.

The admin console seems to work better now in vista. Thats as far as i'll take it maybe even for this year.

Karl

Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

08/06/07 05:35 AM

veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu] Anyone take the plunge to 6.0MP5 yet?

Reports?