Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: How to run multiple polices on the same client simultaneousl

2007-07-30 18:48:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: How to run multiple polices on the same client simultaneousl
From: dbwallis <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:24:12 -0700
That clarifies the configuration issues a lot... thanks!

Here's where I'm at:

1) this is currently set to the number of drives in the library

2) in Netbackup 6.0, the "Limit jobs per policy" box in the policy attributes
tab is unchecked, which, according to the documentation, means that the policy
can start unlimited jobs

3) This is currently set to the number of drives in the library

4) I can't find any reference to this setting... where is it found?

--
David