Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Wanted UK NetBackup 6 consultants for customer upgrades

2007-07-27 13:46:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Wanted UK NetBackup 6 consultants for customer upgrades
From: ianthomas123 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:36:40 -0700
Hello,

My City-based solution provider company is currently seeking VCP certified
professionals to provide consultancy and implementation work for our London
based clients - especially on NBU 5 to 6 upgrade projects.

You MUST be VCP certified, no exceptions. If you would like to be considered
for up--coming projects please contact me at ian dot thomas at outsideit dot
com.

You need to operate through your own limited company or an unbrella company,
and you will be paid a daily rate for work performed.

We have immediate requirements, so please contact me with your updated CV and
cover note by email only.