Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 - Patience required

2007-07-25 15:26:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 - Patience required
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: "Allen, Jimmy" <jballen AT firstam DOT com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:12:52 -0400 (EDT)
MP4 fixed all of my issues, after that if I had the problem, re-installing
or deleting/re-adding the media server seemed to help.  It is hard to
explain but the end result is vmoprcmd timed out and failed, if yours is
working after > 30 seconds, then I am not sure what could be causing that.
It makes sense it takes longer to run though because it has to talk to the
master server to get that information.

Justin.