Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to archive old Novell data

2007-07-20 08:00:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to archive old Novell data
From: "Patricia Harmon" <pharmon AT tecoenergy DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:43:03 -0400
Here is the issue that we need to solve. We have some older unused data on Novell servers. We use NetBackup 5.1 mp6 to back up the servers now. We need to identify data that hasn't been used for example 3 years and backup it, then delete it. What would work with NetBackup to do this sort of job? Anybody else doing this kind of process?

Patricia Harmon
Distributed Systems
Tampa Electric Company
813.225.5164 (office)