Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading to 6.x - EMM Server Question

2007-07-19 20:29:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading to 6.x - EMM Server Question
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "'Kevin Whittaker'" <Kevin.Whittaker AT syniverse DOT com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:16:02 -0500

> I am trying to understand the EMM server and why VERITAS keeps saying I need a different server?  Do they own stock in SUN?

Ask *them* why!  Veritas as a company isn’t telling you that you need a different server – one person at the company probably is.  Ask him/her to explain why another server is necessary.   If you can’t get a good explanation, then it’s likely that one isn’t necessary.

               …/Ed

--

Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA

mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org