Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Determining Number of Additional Client LicensesinNetBackup

2007-07-19 16:56:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Determining Number of Additional Client LicensesinNetBackup
From: "Austin Murphy" <austin.murphy AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Paul Keating" <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:40:11 -0400
Thanks Paul,

Searching for the title of that document yielded a slightly newer
version (dated December 6, 2004):

http://eval.symantec.com/mktginfo/products/White_Papers/Data_Protection/nbu_5x_plguide_update_final.pdf

It definitively answers a lot of licensing questions that I have about
5.x.  Has anything changed for 6.0?

Austin