Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 52 but scratch available

2007-07-19 10:55:28
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 52 but scratch available
From: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "'Jeff Lightner'" <jlightner AT water DOT com>, dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:34:47 +0100
Based on Jeff's comments and this may sound daft, have you re-run device
storage configuration wizard ? See if it is picking up the drives and robot?

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net