Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpflist not working in NBU 6.0 MP4?

2007-07-16 10:44:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpflist not working in NBU 6.0 MP4?
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:26:35 -0400

Did something change in bpflist?

Last time I used in 5.1 all I had to specify was backupid, start time and end time.

Now it keeps telling me no entity even though Ive given it the above.   Adding master, client, policy etc has not helped.  Always keeps saying no entity.

The images are not expired (I just used them for a tape restore) and bpimmedia shows the backup IDs.   It is only bpflist that doesnt seem to recognize that the backups exist.

Is there an alternate way to get the list of files (into a text file) so I can compare it with the restored files?  The restore burped at the very end so Im trying to verify the files it said it missed are the only ones it missed so I cant use the restore log as my source of what was backed up.