Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Backup Reporter

2007-07-12 08:00:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Backup Reporter
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: <ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:41:37 -0500
We've been very impressed with Aptare StorageConsole.  We use it to report
on 2 master servers, 6 media servers, over 300 hundred clients, and report
on both NetBackup and BackupExec.  We've been customers for nearly 4 years
(I think).

If you can, do a head-to-head comparison between VBR and StorageConsole.
Feel free to post the test results here.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org