Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows client problem after MP7 update

2007-07-06 09:11:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows client problem after MP7 update
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:57:46 +0100
Bit of a strange one now....

*.wci entered into exclude list
open file backups disabled for the clients in question.

Ran test backup and still get

bpbrm from client <client>: WRN - Content Indexing Server: unable to pause
catalog: Web (some files may not get backed up)

Then the job slows, but has finished eventually (1 hour to do 2 gb) and
resulted in a status 1.

V. odd

Was fine on mp4 :(