Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NOT ME!

2007-06-27 11:23:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NOT ME!
From: "Dave Carpe" <david_carpe AT symantec DOT com>
To: "Stump, Bob A" <Bob.Stump AT fnf DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:00:25 -0700
Veritas Configuration Manager tracks changes real time in you entire
environment, informs of what the change is, who made it and immediately
after the change.

It can also show you critical paths in your environment and allow you to
see how any changes will affect the whole environment, not just backup,
or one application.

http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/products/overview.jsp?pcid=2247&pvid=
1461_1
http://www.symantec.com/about/news/release/article.jsp?prid=20060606_01

Symantec Enterprise Security Manager will let you establish key files
(like bp.conf) to check and see if the deviate from your corporate
standard so you can then go an correct the errant configurations.

http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/products/overview.jsp?pcid=1015&pvid=
989_1

David K. Carpe
Principal Systems Engineer