Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NOT ME!

2007-06-27 10:29:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NOT ME!
From: "Hampus Lind" <hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se>
To: "'Stump, Bob A'" <Bob.Stump AT fnf DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:13:03 +0200
I have been looking and waiting for this answer for a long time.. Please let
me know what you find out...

Perhaps Vxss can solve these "problems". We are going to look closer at vxss
later on this year.

Anyone have any experience with vxss and Netbackup?

Thanks and regards,

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board
Tel dir: +46 (0)8 - 401 99 43
Tel mob: +46 (0)70 - 217 92 66
E-mail: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se