Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] command line version of "search backups"?

2007-06-19 16:26:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] command line version of "search backups"?
From: Dave Lowenstein <dlowenst AT mail.sdsu DOT edu>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:05:45 -0700
I've found that one of the clients I'm backing up has a bunch of mp3s,
wavs, m4as, movs, avis, etc. I'd like to print out a nice formatted
report of the file names but I'm not sure how to do that.

I'm able to see the file names by pretending to do a restore and
searching for *mp3, *wav, etc but I don't know how to copy and paste
that data anywhere.

Is there a command line equivalent that can be run from a Solaris master
server?