Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Aptare and NBU not reporting properly ...

2007-06-18 11:39:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Aptare and NBU not reporting properly ...
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:15:24 -0500
* ckstehman AT pepco DOT com <ckstehman AT pepco DOT com> [2007-06-15 16:04]:
> Greetings;
>
> I worked with Aptare Tech support, and I believe we have solved the
> problem.  Solved by installing a new "aptare.jar"  file on the master
> server.  For some reason the old version was not updating the job details
> for all jobs,  We'll see what happens over the week.end.

Yeah, you have to make sure all your master servers have the current
aptare.jar files.  They have a process that automatically updates the
master server client file, but your environment (firewalling, etc) may
not allow it.  For example, our environment would update only 5 out of the 7
master servers automatically, leaving 2 for us to do manually.

--
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com