Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Looking for command to display NB Oracle Client Version ?

2007-06-15 03:40:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Looking for command to display NB Oracle Client Version ?
From: "Wilkinson, Alex" <alex.wilkinson AT dsto.defence.gov DOT au>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:26:03 +0800
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend the command (unix) to list the actual version of the
Oracle client component installed ? i.e. have we got mp4 installed for this
oracle client ? I know there is:

    #bpgetconfig -g hostname.dsto.defence.gov.au -L
    Client/Master = Media Host
    NetBackup Client Platform = Solaris, Solaris8
    NetBackup Client Protocol Level = 6.0.0.0.4.4
    Product = NetBackup
    Version Name = 6.0
    Version Number = 600000
    NetBackup Installation Path = /usr/openv/netbackup/bin
    Client OS/Release = SunOS 5.9
    #

But this doesn't indicate to me if NB_ORA_60_4_M_285967.tar has been installed.
It just lists the "NetBackup Client Protocol Level". Which could or could not
include the oracle components ??

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.