Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Master Server logging.

2007-06-06 14:59:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Master Server logging.
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT LANDAM DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:18:42 -0400
Did you stop all your netbackup services and activities before deleting
the directories?

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.