Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy types

2007-05-31 13:52:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy types
From: "rcarlisle" <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
To: <Abhishek.Dhingra AT mindspeed DOT com>, "'Jeff Lightner'" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:31:54 -0400
Abhishek,

One important thing to be aware of is cluster configuration.  If your master server is clustered, this may be a much hardeer upgrade and you may really want to look at consulting.  Version 5.1 and above significantly changed the way NBU works with clustered master servers.  I don't know if you are clustered or not, but something to really watch for.

Reneé Carlisle
ServerWare Corporation