Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy types

2007-05-30 13:59:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy types
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:34:25 -0400

OK were getting ready to do upgrade from 5.1 to 6.0 mid-June.

Ive seen all the notes about being sure to clean up catalogs etc and my coworker who is planning the upgrade has run the nbcc and done all sorts of other preparations.

My question is does anyone know of any special actions that need to be taken for backups such as:

Exchange

Oracle RMAN

Microsoft SQL

If you only know information about one of the above please provide that Id just like to be sure theres nothing were missing on these things especially since the latter two at least are typically initiated from client side.