Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup failed with status code 800 NB6.1 in solaris

2007-05-29 07:58:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup failed with status code 800 NB6.1 in solaris
From: sonu <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 00:05:13 -0700
hi all,
   I am sonu, new to this forum..
i am trying to take backup using netbackup6.1 on solaris 9. backup failed with
statuscode as 800 and details are below.

   "Error nbjm (pid=293) NBU status: 800, EMM status: No drives are available
resource request failed (800)"

" Try the following:
Locate the EMM reason string, correct the problem, and rerun the job."
 I reinstalled nb6.1 and also rebooted my virtual tape library.

kindly help me on this
thanks
sonu