Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cleaning Tape Mount issues

2007-05-25 12:22:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cleaning Tape Mount issues
From: "Steve Bally" <Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:56:34 -0700

All,

I am having issues mounting a cleaning tape, I have a windows environment, I have plenty of cleanings that on the tape, I also put a new one in the library this morning, trying to clean the tape drive via the GUI and via TP clean results in the same event log error

Event Type:       Error

Event Source:    NetBackup Device Manager

Event Category: None

Event ID:           2703