Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] FlashBackup-Windows

2007-05-23 21:32:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] FlashBackup-Windows
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "'Anas Kayal'" <anas AT up.org DOT qa>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:13:26 -0500

I’ve been told by my co-workers that you can’t restore to the normal Exchange restore group if you do a FlashBackup backup.  So unless you’re doing your backups only for disaster recovery and will always restore only the whole thing, FlashBackup isn’t the answer.

All that said, we get excellent performance from our Exchange hosts without using FlashBackup.

               …/Ed

--

Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA

mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org