Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: robot failed

2007-05-22 22:51:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: robot failed
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 21:36:57 -0500

Install MP4 – this release is already over 6 months old and the stock 6.0 release is fairly bad.  Then explain how you configured the robot, how it’s connected (fibre, SCSI, etc.) and how the OS sees it.  If Solaris (you didn’t say which version) doesn’t see it, there’s nothing NetBackup can do.

               …/Ed

--

Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA

mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org