Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Alerts in NBU NOM

2007-05-22 17:38:19
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Alerts in NBU NOM
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT LANDAM DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:25:15 -0400
There is a way to acknowlege the alert and clear it.  Open Nom, go to
monitoring, alerts, details.  Find the alert you are getting and check
it.  On the left pane find tasks.  You can click acknowlege to
acknowlege it and click clear to clear the alert.  This should stop you
from getting the alert over and over.  If it doesn't then remove the
cleaning tape from your media list.  This should stop nom from seeing
it.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.