Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sol10

2007-05-17 15:23:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sol10
From: sq01 at yorku.ca (Steve Quan)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:23:25 -0400 (EDT)
We're running "vanilla". We'd inquired about this, and was directed to
the NetBackup Tuning Guide (pgs 152 - 155) and related Sun documentation.
Based on this, it doesn't appear as if the old changes are required. So
far, so good, however, based on your comments regarding load, I'm planning
on keeping an eye out for anything.

/Steve
---