Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 SSO anyone?

2007-05-17 14:56:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 SSO anyone?
From: cpreston at glasshouse.com (Curtis Preston)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:56:26 -0400
If anyone's still running NBU 4.5 and SSO, I'd really appreciate it if
you would send me the output of a couple of commands.  (I'm playing with
some reporting scripts, and I'm using a new option of a command that I
haven't run before, and I need to make sure it's output looks similar on
NBU 4.5.

(I only need one, so if someone's already applied, thanks anyway!)

Please run them from your master, where <othermediaserver> is some media
server other than your master..

vmoprcmd -h <othermediaserver>  -d ad

vmoprcmd -h <othermediaserver> -devconfig -d

TIA!

---

W. Curtis Preston

Author of O'Reilly's Backup & Recovery and Using SANs and NAS

VP Data Protection

GlassHouse Technologies