Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 5.1 Oct 2007 End of Support

2007-05-16 11:34:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 5.1 Oct 2007 End of Support
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:34:31 +0100
Ok its just that the Nt clients run 3.4 still - they cannot be upgraded to
the latest IE version as some applications don't function with the latest
IE!

So effectively, until Nt has gone... We will remain on 5.1 - Because im sure
that (as you said) 6.0 will not work on clients under 5.1 or lower (3.4, 4.5
ect)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support