Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] adding a linux client

2007-05-11 16:10:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] adding a linux client
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:10:05 -0400
Linux version doesn't really matter when inputting the client.  Just
make sure you select the standard policy type.  It can say Windows for
all you care, the data will still get backed up.  I do like to keep my
client list as accurate as possible but for Linux this isn't possible.
I think my Redhat boxes are all listed as IBM Linux 2.4.

-Jonathan