Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpbkar process does not terminate on RedHat Linux clients

2007-05-10 02:34:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpbkar process does not terminate on RedHat Linux clients
From: HonShern.MAK at Statschippac.com (MAK Hon Shern (SCS-IT))
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:34:48 +0800
Hi,

On my Redhat linux clients (ES3 and ES4), the bpbkar process fail to
terminate if the backup is unsuccessful (eg. status 96),

forcing me to kill -9 <pid bpbkar>

Has anyone else encountered this issue?  I have no problems on my other
unix clients (hp-ux, solaris, aix)

regards,

Mak

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not
copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Thank you.]